Two Course Dinner, Entree & Dessert Package- $35 per person
All of our food is based on the freshest of seasonal ingredients.
Sides/ingredients are subject to change due to ingredient availability and the chef’s discretion.
Entrees (Pick 3)
- Organic Chicken- Wood oven roasted organic chicken breast, gnocchi mac & cheese, spinach.
- Wood Oven Roasted Salmon- Brown sugar-chili jacketed salmon, fingerling potatoes, roasted burst tomatoes.
- Hanger Steak- Marinated hanger steak, confit fingerling potatoes, shiitake mushrooms.
- Shrimp & Grits- Sauteed Gulf Coast shrimp, creamy polenta, crispy pork belly, pan jus.
- Braised Oxtail- Sweet potato puree, sweet & sour red cabbage.
- Mixed Grill- Orange-chili-cinnamon brined grilled quail, link of our housemade pork sausage, sweet potato puree, shiitake mushrooms.
Dessert (Pick 2)
- Coconut Cake- Italian meringue, shaved coconut.
- Vanilla Bean Creme Brulee- Lemon-poppyseed shortbread cookie.
- Chocolate Pot de Creme- Nut Brittle
- Chocolate Tart- Caramel drizzle, scoop of gelato.
Optional Add-on Appetizers
If you choose, we'll have these on the tables at arrival for your guests to enjoy while everyone gets settled in.
- Antipasto Platter- An assortment of housemade & artisan cheeses, charcuteries, pickles, spreads, & mustards. ($50, snack for 10)
- Wood Oven Pizza- Margherita pepperoni, pecorino cheese, San Marzano tomato sauce, Neapolitan-style crust. ($10, snack for 8)
- Gnocchi Mac & Cheese- Housemade gnocchi in a Fontina-Gruyere-White Cheddar mornay sauce. ($10, snack for 4)
- Fried Brussel Sprouts ($9, snack for 4)
- Burrata & Burst Tomatoes- Balsamic reduction, flatbread. ($13, snack for 4)
- Fried Oysters- Local slaw, remoulade ($10, snack for 4)
- Oysters on the Half Shell- Raw oysters served with cocktail sauce ($24/dozen)