Two Course Lunch, Entree & Dessert Package- $23 per person
All of our food is based on the freshest of seasonal ingredients.
Sides/ingredients are subject to change due to ingredient availability and the chef’s discretion.
Entrees (Pick 3)
- Seasonal Vegetable & Bacon Quiche- Locally farmed seasonal vegetables, bacon, and parmesan cheese in a savory homemade crust. Served with a seasonal side salad.
- Smoked Turkey & Brie Sandwich- sliced turkey, brie, apricot preserves, lettuce, tomato, toasty bread. Served with our housemade potato chips.
- Cali BLT- Grilled bread, Nueske's applewood smoked bacon, avocado, arugula, tomato, mayo. Served with our housemade potato chips.
- Pork BBQ- Housemade pulled pork BBQ, pickled onions, kaiser roll. Served with our housemade potato chips.
- Chicken Confit- Confit chicken leg & thigh, fingerling potatoes, spinach.
Dessert (Pick 2)
- Coconut Cake- Italian meringue, shaved coconut.
- Vanilla Bean Creme Brulee- Lemon-poppyseed shortbread cookie.
- Chocolate Pot de Creme- Nut brittle.
Optional Add-on Appetizers
If you choose, we'll have these on the tables at arrival for your guests to enjoy while everyone gets settled in.
- Antipasto Platter- An assortment of housemade & artisan cheeses, charcuteries, pickles, spreads, & mustards. ($50, snack for 10)
- Wood Oven Pizza- Margherita pepperoni, pecorino cheese, San Marzano tomato sauce, Neapolitan-style crust. ($10, snack for 8)
- Gnocchi Mac & Cheese- Housemade gnocchi in a Fontina-Gruyere-White Cheddar mornay sauce. ($10, snack for 4)
- Fried Brussel Sprouts ($9, snack for 4)
- Burrata & Burst Tomatoes- Balsamic reduction, flatbread. ($13, snack for 4)
- Fried Oysters- Local slaw, remoulade ($10, snack for 4)
- Oysters on the Half Shell- Raw oysters served with cocktail sauce ($24/dozen)